Dailymag Disc Magnets
They are the most versatile and often utilized magnet form. Additionally, it features direct touch and direct pull. These magnets can be placed easily within drilled holes (wood or plastic). Thus, create a discrete and tidy magnetic fixing. They boost holding power which makes them useful for industrial, consumer, and commercial applications.
Dailymag offers a wide selection of disc magnets at bulk-discounted rates. From tiny disc magnets to massive-size that can support 68 lbs, we have it for you. Let us know what you’re looking for. Get in touch with us or send us a specific request.
- Strong magnetic strength
- Function well at room temp
- Available 1mm-50mm diameter
- Highly versatile and compact
- Waterproof, self-adhesive, and countersunk
- Very versatile magnetic material
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Strong demagnetization resistance
- High maximum operating temperature of 250°
- Frequently used in craft projects and fridge magnets
- Works well in high and low temperatures
- Resistance to corrosion and demagnetization
- Feature high magnetic properties
- Come in various grades and shapes
- Available in 12 distinct variations
- Withstand temperatures as high as 1000 °F
- Standard measurement tolerance is +/-0.005″ dia
- Manufactured via casting or sintering process
- Applicable for sensors, electronics, etc.
- Quickly and simply attached to the surface using adhesive
- Available sizes: 0.5mm – 65mm thick
- Highly flexible and outstanding strength
- Useful in commercial uses like POS stand
- Can be used to locate timber joists
Disc Magnets 1.26 inch x 1/8 inch
Disc Magnets 1 in. Dia. x 0.125 in.
Disc Magnets 0.875 in. x 0.125 in.
Disc Magnets 0.75 in. x 0.0625 in.
Disc Magnets 0.5 in. x 0.375 in.
Disc Magnets 0.375 in. x 0.25 in.
Disc Magnets 6mm x 1mm thick
Disc Magnet 2mm x 0.5mm thick
Disc Magnet 3mm dia x 2mm thick
Wide Range of Applicable Scenarios
Dailymag disc magnets are the best applications that need a flat, spherical fastener to join and hold components. Common applications include:
- Science and Research Projects
- DIY Projects and Arts & Crafts
- Woodworking and Cabinetry
- Model Building and Jewelry Making
- Signs, Banners, and Hanging Artwork
- Audio Components, High-Performance Motors
- Tool Room, Classroom, Fridge, Kitchen
- POP Displays, Trade Shows, Medical Devices, etc.
Disc Magnet Key Features & Characteristics
- It is round coin-shape
- Possess a big magnetic pole region
- Provide the highest magnetic performance
- Maximum operating temperature 250°
- Available sizes: tiny, small, medium, large
- Incredibly versatile and compact size
- Coatings provide shiny and rust resistance
- Tolerances: ±0.2mm x ±0.2mm
Available Premium Grades of Disc Magnet
Dailymag offers the highest grade disc magnet grades, including:
- Grade 8 Alnico Disc Magnets
- Grade 5 Ceramic or Ferrite
- Grade 18 and 26 Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- N30 to N50 Neodymium Disc Magnets
- Do not use pacemakers
- Not suitable for kids; requires adult supervision
- Strong magnets might harm your fingers
- Any magnet could break or chip, but:
- Can last a lifetime if used properly.
- Dailymag strong disc magnets can be made to your exact specifications.
- Simply submit an RFQ
- Qualified team of engineers is pleased to work with you
- Custom-design complex magnetic assemblies
- Get cost-effective magnetic solutions
“From the first site assessment to delivery, Dailymag’s service exceeded our expectations. The disc magnetic solutions have been a true problem solver and it aided our operation.”
“This magnet is reliable, cost-effective, and effective. Dailymag disc magnets are the most powerful magnetic performers, and because they are nickel plated, they are also the most affordable.”
“Because Dailymag is a reputable and well-known company, we decided to employ them to feed our home grid. They gave us very reasonable pricing, and the purchasing and installation procedures were simple and dependable.”
Disc magnets are flat, thin circular magnets.
Its diameter does not exceed its thickness.
They are one of the most versatile and often utilized magnet forms.
The disc magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
It magnetized across the diameter and they stick together.
They are employed in holding applications.
When a hole is drilled and a magnet is recessed into it.
There are north and south poles on every magnet.
No magnets with a single pole exist.
For instance, you could use a marker to draw a large N and an S on either of the round faces of an axially magnetized disc magnet.
The accepted tolerance is +/- 0.005″ on both diameter and thickness dimensions.