Dailymag Magnetic Bowl
Magnetic bowls are used for keeping your small metal parts safely and securely in one place. They can keep bits, screws, nuts, and other small metal items. Moreover, they have good resistance to corrosion, humidity, weak acids, water, etc. They are designed with a rubber base to prevent slipping, scratches, and provide a strong grip.
Here at Dailymag, we offer magnetic bowls made from the highest quality steel and strongest permanent magnets. We are capable of manufacturing magnetic bowls based on your requirements.
For more information about magnetic bowls, feel free to contact us!
- Available in various colors
- For storing nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Large suction cup
- Anti-slip design
- Strong magnetic force
- Durable and high-quality plastic
- Rubber cover on magnets
- Heavy-duty gauge stainless steel
- Attaches securely to any metal surfaces
- Rubberized bottom
- Heavy-gauge polished stainless steel
- Rubber coated ferrite magnet bottom
- Large pull force
Dailymag Magnetic Bowl Advantages
Magnetic bowls have permanent and super strong magnets. They can store metal parts securely without spilling.
The magnetic bowls are made from corrosion-resistant steel. Their magnets are also coated for enhanced corrosion resistance.
The magnetic bowls are designed with a rubber base. Due to that, they won’t scratch the surface where they are attached.
Our magnetic bowls are typically designed with a flat bottom. Due to their flat bottom, the spilling risk is reduced.
The magnetic bowls are used for storing all small metal items in just one place. They can be used for storing screws, bolts, nuts, and other small metal parts. Magnetic bowls are widely used in:
- industrial applications such as car repair shops
- metal workers
- welding operations
- mechanical and engineering projects
- DIY projects
- workshops, garages, and hobby rooms
- technicians for equipment and machinery maintenance
- other places that have a metal surface
- Rubber-coated magnetic base that ensures stability and resistance to slipping and scratches
- Can be used in any position and can be fitted upside-down, vertically, and horizontally
- Made from heavy-gauge stainless steel, chrome steel, and other materials you require
- Polished surface for easy cleaning of dirt and oil and a luxuriant finish
- Extra-strong permanent magnets
- Can be attached directly to any metal surface
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High durability
- Resistant to bases, acids, water vapors, and humidity
Our magnetic bowls have a bottom that can be made from different grades of super strong neodymium magnets. They can also be made from AlNiCo or ferrite magnets depending on the application and what you require. AlNiCo, ferrite, neodymium magnets are commonly used due to their stability for all normal conditions.
We use the best quality permanent magnets so they will not degrade under extremely harsh conditions and provide long-lasting function. Sometimes, the magnets are also covered with rubber to prevent surface scratches.
The magnetic bowls are designed with a flat and wide bottom and a large diameter. Their base or bottom can be made from various types of magnets. Also, they have a wall that can be made in either chrome steel or stainless steel due to their luxuriant finish and resistance to rust, acids, humidity, bases, and water vapors. Their edges are also smooth and not very sharp for easy handling.
Magnetic bowls’ wall can also be constructed from color-coded plastics. However, the most common are the magnetic bowls made from steel.