Dailymag Magnetic Chuck
The magnetic chuck is also named as magnet chuck, magnetic beds, mag chuck, or magnetic tables. It is a tool that utilizes magnetic force to accommodate ferrous metals during machining. The magnetic chuck uses a magnetic force from an electromagnet, permanent magnet, or electro-permanent magnetic material. Thus, it can achieve holding or chucking action.
Dailymag is a leading magnetic chuck manufacturer in China for over ten years. We offer a wide range of magnetic chuck in different pitches that hold any size of work pieces. Dailymag got expertise in customized services and reliable R&D. We also have coating technology to provide you with an excellent surface coating of magnetic chuck.
The rectangular magnetic chuck provides precision performance for accurate, secure, fast holding of ferrous materials. It has high corrosion resistance that withstand damage from coolants.
Our circular magnetic chuck is suitable for holding workpieces on rotary or cylindrical grinding machines and lathes. It is designed for holding a component with thin ring-shaped.
Dailymag radial pole magnetic chuck is ideally suited on ring-type components for heavy turning. The design of this magnetic chuck concentrates the whole magnetism from a chuck.
Dailymag supermill magnetic chucks enable higher accuracy and quick feed rates in precision milling. They are manufactured from brass and solid steel.
They can remove magnetism that may last after work-holding. These devices are lightweight, ideally, suited for residual magnetism removal.
The magnetic chuck blocks can increase a magnetic chuck’s flux path. They are designed to move magnetism from top plate to the workpiece.
Magnetic Chuck by Application
Magnetic Lathe Chuck
- Features: Double magnetic circuit design, T-slot
- Advantages: High-Efficiency, 95% Energy Saving, Highly Safe, Maintenance-Free
Magnetic Milling Chuck
- Advantages: Permanent Safe of electrical power, Efficient and Practical, High Reliability, Bayonet Connector
Magnetic Grinding Chuck
- Features: No Heat Generation, Variable power
- Advantages: Unique Design, Uniform Clamping, High Efficiency, Easy to Operate
Dailymag Magnetic Chuck Advantage
Provides consistent clamping pressure to guarantee no variation in how loosely or tightly the work piece is held. The permanent hold of the magnetic chuck provide accuracy in cutting, drilling, machining, etc.
The operation costs and times will reduce by using the permanent magnetic chuck, leading to a maximum efficiency and output. No manual clamping needed that leads to improve clamping time.
No electricity is needed during operation. Meaning, there is minimum machine downtime in work piece setups. It helps reduce electricity bills and give the user more time with other tasks.
Provides a flexible clamping solution for different work piece sizes application. The magnetic chuck is highly reliable and easy to operate thanks to its permanent magnetism that ensures consistent clamping.
Benefits of Using Magnetic Chuck
Dailymag provides magnetic chucks designed to hold ferrous metals and ferro-metallic work pieces. The benefits of these tools are the following:
- Machine setup time reduction
- Minimizing setup processes
- Minimizing chuck destruction to metal part
- Improves of access to all piece sides
Magnetic Chuck Operation
Dailymag magnetic chuck uses a magnetic force for holding workpiece while being operated. It operates by moving polarity into a ferrous work material. When the components to be held is displayed across the magnet poles, the flux moves into it. Controlling and amplifying this flux is the only way to apply magnets in the metalworking operations.
Magnetic Pole Technology for Magnetic Chuck
The concentric pole magnetic chucks are round in shape. They are widely used when the workpiece requires to be rotated during assemble. The magnetic chucks have a magnetic pole that operates concentric throughout the chuck diameter and are parted from each other close to a steel section.
Parallel pole magnetic chuck has a magnetic plate that works parallel to each other. It is also parted from each other to close a steel section.
The round chucks, radial pole magnetic chuck is used when the workpiece requires to be rotated during assemble. It has a magnetic pole that outlaid in a spiral pattern. The radial pole magnetic chuck is also parted from each other.
The square pole magnetic chuck uses a square pole magnet that displayed in checkerboard patterns. It has an alternating south and north poles.
Different Types of Magnetic Chucks
- Virtually maintenance-free, solid construction with long-life span
- Low purchase cost
- The permanent magnetic chucks have a dense pole pitch, ideally suited for extra-small and small components.
- Fast removal and quick installation of chuck onto the machine
- It can generate high magnetic field depending on its coil size, which mean solid clamping of the load.
- Its operation can be automatic, manual, or a combination.
- The electromagnetic chuck can clamp uneven loads due to its high magnetic field.
- Provides quick removal of workpieces.