Dailymag Magnetic Tool Strip
Magnetic tool strips are the perfect way of storing and holding different kinds of metal tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, bolt cutters, mallets, and metal cooking utensils such as scissors, knives, wrenches, and other metal objects. They can be installed on any walls and help you keep your area clean and organized.
Dailymag manufactures magnetic tool strips that are filled with extremely strong magnets. For over 17 years, we have been manufacturing and focusing on providing quality tool strips at fair prices to ensure customer satisfaction.
If you want to know more information about our magnetic strips, contact us!
- Powerful magnetic bar
- Black powder coating finish
- Permanent magnet assembly
- Comes with 2 mounting holes
- Durable frame
- Perfect for garages and workshops
- Holds metal tools firmly and securely
- Good load-bearing capacity
- Easy to install
- Heavy-duty ferrite magnets
- Luxurious appearance
- Ideal for commercial kitchens, garages, and workshops
- Made from high-grade stainless steel
- Elegant design and satin finished
- Fully magnetic surface
- Strong magnetic force
- Holds screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, etc.
- Heavy-duty construction
Holds Any Tool!
Our magnetic tool strips are designed with heavy-duty and powerful magnets. To ensure that our customers would be completely delighted, all of our magnetic tool strips are tested by their holding capability. Our magnetic tool strips can securely hold heavy and large tools such as:
- wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers
- tape measures, wrenches, axes
- hammers, wire cutters, saws
- other tools
The magnetic tool strips help in making your tools easy and ready to access. They are widely used in:
- workshops, repair shops, and garages
- commercial kitchens
- sewing tables
- sheds and basements
- office and home
- tool shops
- storage areas
Our magnetic tool strips have a lot of features like:
- Heavy-duty construction
- Strong and permanent magnets
- Easy and quick installation
- Substantial weight capacity
Magnetic Tool Strip Advantages
- Eliminates the clutter in your work area and puts all your tools in one place.
- Organizes your workspace and helps you find and grab your tools easily.
- Can be stacked on top of another strip so you can double their grip strength and they can hold large and heavy metal tools.
- No more finding through drawers.
- The perfect alternative to drawers.
Other magnetic tool strips are enclosed in a plastic coating. And some tool strips have been applied with a black powder coating finish to enhance their durability and resistance to scratches. If you want reduced costs, the plastic coating is good for you. However, if durability is necessary for you, the powder finish is the superior option.
The magnetic tool strips have different placements of magnets. Some tool strips have a long and single magnet. And other strips have several magnets that are lined up on a steel bar between their ends. Both styles can accommodate small metal tools. However, the magnet placement may affect what you can place on the tool strip.
The magnetic tool strips from Dailymag are incredibly strong and built to last! We have tested them and they can really hold many tools. I highly recommend Dailymag and their tool strips!