Dailymag Permanent Magnet Rotors
The permanent magnet rotor refers to a non-stationary part of a motor. It is principally designed to have multiple poles. Which alternates in polarity. Moreover, the entire assembly of permanent magnet rotors offers high-performance reliability and consistency for most applications and industries, such as aerospace and defense, automotive, motorsports, etc.
Dailymag offers high-precision assembly designs and optimization services for permanent magnet motors. Our deep expertise allows us to produce top-quality assured, high-energy structured permanent magnet rotors that meet the fundamental qualifications of all customers. Different shapes, measurements, and models of permanent magnet rotors for a certain use are available.
- Higher magnetic properties
- Lower temperature coefficient
- Higher corrosion resistance
- Made by adopting standardized raw materials
- Process by advanced technology
- Good performance
- 6poles, 8poles, 16poles, rotor magnet molding
- Unique appearance
- Good balance, low weight
- Great appearance and performance
- High rotational speed, low noise
- Customized to satisfy customers’ exact requirements
- High temperature magnetic 4-pole magnet ring
- Has unique advantages in performance
- Have passed the certification of the quality management system
- High transmission efficiency
- Simple structure, easy maintenance
- The highest working temperature can reach 350°
- High performance
- Great quality
- Unique appearance
- A product terrific solution at high and low temperatures
- Solutions to balancing and magnetic force-related noise issues
- It can be altered to suit the needs of the customer
- Stable performance
- High-quality product
- Better products to satisfy the growing needs of customers
Comprehensive Benefits of Permanent Magnet Rotors
Permanent magnet rotors provide countless benefits to the overall performance of the rotor systems. Some of its benefits include the following:
- Complete and patented solutions
- Absolute sealed enclosure and can operate as a wet runner
- Low energy loss
- High-quality with high-efficiency performance
- The number of pole pairs is optional
- Built from corrosion-resistant materials
- Eco-friendly solutions
- Cost-effective and guarantees a long service life
Dailymag Professional Innovations for Permanent Magnet Rotors
Dailymag has the most advanced innovation department that leads to product fast improvement and development. Our professional team has adequate expertise into design, processing, and optimizing permanent magnet rotors.
Dailymag is potentially to provide:
- Authentic concept ideas, designs, and production techniques.
- Reliable magnetic computations with sharp-witted software design.
- Magnetization and prototyping.
- State-of-the-art and innovative manufacturing.
- High-precision measurement of several magnetic properties and physical dimensions.
- Complete testing and inspections.
Manufacturing Processes and Proficiencies
Dailymag had mastered various processes in permanent magnet rotors, this includes:
- Powder pressing the IP magnet licensed manufacturing technique
- Powder pressing the rotor cores in soft magnetic compost materials
- Mechanical shaft machining
- Housing and end caps laser welding
- Rotor house pressure testings
- Hard alloys spray applications
- Buried anisotropic sintered magnet insertion
- Adhesive-free solutions
- Industrial handling and assembly
- Mechanized balancing and measuring
- An automatic visual vision system
Suitable Applications of Permanent Magnet Rotors
The creation of a permanent magnet rotor has found its explicit significance for different industries, such as:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Pump industry
- Food industry
- Biotech industry
- Chemical industry
On the other hand, these permanent magnet rotors are also useful for compact, high-speed, and performance applications and also for high-efficiency standard motors.
Most permanent magnet rotors are determined to have a lifespan over a period of 100 years, providing specified and proper care and maintenance.
All permanent magnet rotors, especially those from Dailymag are incredibly strong, reliable, and durable.
It consists of unbeatable structural qualities and properties that are incomparable to common magnets.
Furthermore, permanent magnet rotors are produced by using the sturdiest sorts of materials and undergo professional assembly.
The following are several factors that need to be avoided in order to prolong the lifespan of the permanent magnet rotors:
- Liquid Ingress.
Poor magnet housing can cause moisture to enter, which eventually leads to the oxidation of magnetic materials and weakens its magnetic system.
In that case, it is necessary that all seals are tight where no single amount of fluid can enter directly into the magnet.
Every permanent magnet rotor is built with a certain maximum temperature, which should not be exceeded.
If it is seen that the permanent magnet rotors exert temperatures higher than their maximum, it may result in a rapid performance decline of the magnetic system.
- Impact/Physical Damage.
Mishandling permanent magnet rotors result in internal working failure and decreased magnetic strength.
Practicing proper care and maintenance for any permanent magnet rotor is an additional advantage in preventing unpleasant trouble and problems. It is done through:
- Oversee regular cleaning and inspection.
- Make sure that every single edge of the permanent magnet rotors is clean and clear as it should be.
- Check and monitor for some objects in the system that could damage the magnet.
- Keep all the seals and bolts completely tightened to avert vulnerability.