Magnetic welding ground clamps are the safest clamp tool for welding works. Unlike typical welding clamps, magnetic ones are designed with stable ground, preventing electric shocks during the operation.
DailyMag produces magnetic ground clamps for welding with firm gripping strength, effectively connecting them to metal surfaces. It is the ideal clamp solution for quick and more accessible welding work.
We commonly made these magnetic ground clamps from ferrite – an iron-containing and magnetic property compound. That achieves proper metal gripping, making the surface stable during the operation.
Moreover, the ground clamp magnetically clamps your welding piece even about 45° to 135° angles. They typically come with rigid T-handles that remove the magnet easily from metal pieces.
However, magnetic ground clamps possess 360° turning handles and flexible springs. That makes the clamp easier to hold and turn based on the required welding steps. Plus, there are additional parts that maximize its working efficiencies, such as screws, nuts, and washers.
- Effortlessly operates without holding the connector.
- Simple to install and long-lasting.
- Optional AMP capacity models.
- Effective after intense magnetic adsorption.
- Optional model selections
- It has a thickened conducting rod.
- Superior resistance to oxidation and corrosion
- Clamps easily on pillars, railings, and flat or curved metals.
We successfully serve numerous industries with our premium quality magnetic ground clamps, including Engineering, Oil Refining, Shipbuilding, Construction, Automotive Industry, Aerospace, Cuttings, and many others.
- Details and Specifications
|Part No.||Amps||Height(in)||Width(in)||Holding Values(lbs)||Weight(lbs)|
Production Processes Involved
- Materials Preparation
- Strip Casting
- Hydrogen Decrepitation
- Jet Milling
- Magnetic Property Checking
- Grain Boundary Diffusion
- Surface Treatment
- Magnetizing and Final Assessing