Dailymag Ceramic Disc Magnet
The ceramic disc magnet is popular for crafters such as making arts and crafts, refrigerator magnets, motor parts, jewelry clasps, modeling projects, POP displays, and more. Our ceramic disc magnets are composed of strontium carbonate, iron oxide, and barium. It offers good holding strength.
Dailymag is a trusted supplier of ceramic disc magnets for more than 10 years. We have extensive experience in manufacturing high-quality ceramic disc magnets that use in different industries. Our company owns more than 100 patents, equipped with advanced technology and advanced factory equipment.
If you need to customize ceramic disc magnets, Don’t hesitate to contact us now!
The round black flat ferrite ceramic disc magnet is used for phones, audio, ammeter, speaker, TV, DC permanent magnet on motors or in cars and etc.
Our custom round ceramic disc magnets are available in customized sizes, logos, graphics, and designs. Its composition is a ferrite magnet.
Our neodymium round ceramic disc magnets is used for wind generators, medical equipment, sensors, motors, loudspeakers, file automobiles, and more.
The strontium power barium round ceramic magnet is available in sizes and shapes. Its material is made in sintered neodymium magnets.
Dailymag offers customized ring block arc ceramic disc magnets that are used for magnetic holders, wind generators, medical equipment, etc. Its magnetization is available in thickness, radial, and axial.
We provide permanent ferrite ceramic disc magnets that offer good resistance and a high relatively operation. It has a shape of a trapezoid, counters sunk, block, cylinder, disc, and ring.
Our neo ceramic disc magnet offers anti-corrosion, and survival ability and has small tolerance. It is made with magnet coatings like copper, gold, silver, nickel, etc.
Our isotropic speaker ceramic disc magnet is made of different types of metal oxides such as zinc oxides, etc. It is widely used for industrial magnets.
The ferrite strong round block fridge ceramic disc magnets have a standard tolerance usually +/- 0.05mm or 0.1mm. It is processed by welding, cutting, molding, punching, decoiling, and bending.
Ceramic Disc Magnets Advantages
The ceramic disc magnets are high in oxidation that doesn’t require more coatings, and finishes and are easy to magnetize. These are available in a wide range of shapes.
Our ceramic disc magnet has a soft aspect due to its size which is almost non-existent. Its core was usually intermediate transformer or choke coils.
We provide a ceramic disc magnet that is capable of stronger storing. It has a higher intrinsic coercivity than other magnets like alnico magnets.
Our ceramic disc magnet offers a lot of benefits such as lower service temperature, low costs, and higher energy that used in different applications.
Applications of Ceramic Magnets
- Our ceramic disc magnets offer a lot of applications such as:
- Model making
- Fridge magnets
- Security systems
- Loudspeakers and Switches
- Breaks and clamps
- Motor generator and Relays
- Guitar pickup and Crafting projects
- Science experiments and school projects
- Eddy current devices
- Magnetic assemblies for separating, retrieving, lifting, and holding
Different Types of Ceramic Disc Magnets
- We manufactured different types of ceramic disc magnets. Some of this is the following below:
- Soft Ceramic Disc Magnets. Soft ceramic magnets are made by one or several metal oxides and sintering of ferric oxide. These is called soft due to the magnetic field will disappear and the residual magnetic field size becomes small or not existent.
- Permanent Ceramic Disc Magnets. These types of ceramic magnets are made from different raw materials such as barium carbonate, strontium carbonate, and iron oxide. The residual magnetic field intensity will increase after magnetization and is able to maintain for a long time.
- Gyromagnetic ceramic disc magnets. It is a type of ceramic disc magnet that are also known as ferrite material that exhibits gyromagnetic properties. The gyromagnetic ceramic magnets are utilized in microwave communications.
Some Metal Oxides to Make Ceramic Disc Magnets
In manufacturing ceramic disc magnets such as soft ceramic magnet, we used some metal oxides including:
- Zinc oxides
- Strontium oxides
- Barium oxide
- Manganese oxides
- Nickel oxides
- Magnesium oxide and many other.
Enhance Your Business with Ceramic Disc Magnet from Dailymag
Dailymag carries a large inventory of ceramic disc magnets. We have complete manufacturing facilities and professional engineers that help to provide high quality ceramic disc magnets for different industries. We assure you that our ceramic disc magnet can meet the demand of applications for projects, schools, offices, shops, and commercial and technical applications. Aside from that we offer quality assurance, aftersales service, large order capability, strong delivery service, and many more.
Don’t hesitate to message us now!
There are two methods of manufacturing ceramic disc magnets.
- In the first method, the compaction of powder is done dry. It is the process wherein isotropic magnet exhibits weaker magnetic properties but has a better tolerance in dimensions. The ceramic disc magnets are done by the dry press and do not requires finishing grinding.
- The second method is the process where the powder is mixed with water to form a slurry. Then the die parts are used to compact in a magnetic field. After that, the field that has been applied creates an anisotropic magnet for exhibiting superior magnetic properties. It usually requires finish grinding and diamond abrasive to achieve the final shapes.
Ceramic disc magnets are a type of permanent magnet that is composed of the chemical compound ferrite, iron oxide, and ceramic materials. Ceramic disc magnets have chemical compositions of SrO-6(Fe2O3). Furthermore, every ceramic magnet has compositions of 10% strontium carbonate and 90% oxides. Every raw material is economically available in abundance.
Why Choose Ceramic Disc Magnet from Dailymag
Dailymag offers quality assurance for every ceramic disc magnet that you purchase. We provide:
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Stable quality
- High level machining ability and more.
We manufactured ceramic disc magnet that offers a lot of benefits such as:
- Produced at low cost
- Better at resisting demagnetizations from external magnetic field
- Available in simple shapes
- Exhibit high magnetic permeability and more.
Dailymag offers customize services to meet your specific requirements. We customize ceramic disc magnets from:
Thank you so much Dailymag for giving me a high-quality ceramic magnet for my business. I get a lot of customers which is not what I expected. By that, I will always choose you as my top supplier.
After 2 years of finding a reliable supplier of ceramic disc magnets, I am very happy that I found your Dailymag. Thank you so much for giving me quality service, quality assurance, and many more.
The ceramic disc magnet offers a wide range of applications especially for any motors and generators, for craft, projects, and so on. If you need ceramic disc magnets for your business needs, I highly recommend Dailymag.